Monday, March 26, 2012

Hungry For Change



So I've watched this movie two times now. The first time I watched it I was alone in a quiet house. The second time I watched it(tonight), I had my hubby and six of our kids watching it with us. I really can't emphasize enough that you NEED to watch this film. The cost to buy the DVD is around $35, but they are offering a FREE viewing of the entire movie with NO strings attached and no gimmicks for another 5 days. PLEASE take advantage of this opportunity to see this film for free! Watch it with your family and spread the word as soon as you can before the free viewing time is up.

Just a few notes from the movie:
Sugar is as addictive as drugs. Sugar and MSG will make you fat. Oh yeah, and MSG has aprox. 40 different names, so good luck figuring those out. lol!

The basic run down to become healthy according to the experts on this movie are as follows:
Eat gelatinous foods (i.e. chia seeds, aloe vera, and see weed)
Eat high fiber foods
Drink plenty of pure water
Eat lots of green foods filled with chlorophyll
Exercise
Love (especially yourself)
Get more sleep and less stress
Eat LOTS of veggies and fruits

Some of my favorite quotes:
"I am by nature a dealer in words, and words are the most powerful drug known to humanity" ~Kipling

"Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life." ~Anthony Robbins

And the daily affirmation you should repeat to yourself while looking in the mirror: "I accept myself unconditionally right now."

I LOVE this film even though I do think it was a little lengthy for children. Thank you, Thank you FOOD MATTERS for allowing us to see this film for free! =)

Copy and paste the link below to watch it.
http://www.hungryforchange.tv/

No comments:

Post a Comment